- Solitaire overseas is a supplier, manufacturer, and exporter of SS304 Seamless Tube in Mumbai, India. It’s been trusted and recognized with most businesses that are big. All those tasks of this business are towards enhancement of its goods with a continuing attempt for advancement in grade. It’s young-blood in its helm, it renders plenty of chances on the new services and products cultivate creation and establish new standards in grade.
- Seamless stainless steel tube from Solitaire Overseas comes in a wide range of sizes and grades, 304, and more. The most common sizes range from 1/4” to 12”, and we also offer a custom solution to better meet your project needs. Due to their corrosion resistance and good machinability, stainless steel seamless tubes are used in a wide range of industries, such as power distribution, automotive industry, chemical and petrochemical applications, oil and gas pipelines, etc.
Features of SS304 Seamless Tube
- SS 304 seamless pipe features good processing performance and high toughness.
- SS 316 seamless pipe has superior corrosion resistance and high-temperature resistance.
- Good processability
- Low-temperature strength.
- Mechanical properties.
- No heat treatment hardening.
Applications of SS 304 Seamless Tubes
SS304 Seamless Tube can withstand corrosive or chemical environments and high temperatures. It means they are safe for long-term use. You can find SS tubes in automobiles, food processing equipment, water treatment facilities, oil and gas processing, and other industries.
- Conveying pipeline for fluid and gas such as water, drainage, oil, natural gas, etc.
- Tubes for heat exchangers, boilers, condensers.
- Construction uses, such as stair handrails, guardrails, windows, and gates, etc.
- Food processing or sanitary uses, medical and petroleum industries, etc.
The following is the manufacturing process of stainless steel seamless tubes for reference.
Hot Rolled Stainless Steel
- Round Pipe Billet → Heating → Perforation → Inclined Three Roller Rolling, Continuous Rolling or Extrusion → debarring → sizing (or reducing) → cooling → straightening → hydrostatic test (or flaw detection) → marking → storage.
- Cold-drawn Stainless Steel Seamless Steel Pipe
Round pipe billet → heating → piercing → beating → annealing → pickling → oiling (copper plating) → multi-pass cold drawing (cold rolling) → billet → heat treatment → straightening → hydrostatic test (flaw detection) → marking → storage.